The full amount of fees must be received before a place is secured at the High School.
What do your tuition fees include?
- Full Tuition and subject fees.
- Text Books.
- Full study and guidance facilities including an Overseas Student Counsellor.
- Access to all school facilities.
- Additional tuition if required in English language.
- Uniform and a stationery package (should cover full year).
- Being met at Nelson Airport or bus terminal if you advise us in advance of your arrival place and time.
What is not included in your tuition fees?
- Personal requirements
- Extra-curricular choices (e.g. Senior Ball, sports team involvement, etc)
- NZ travel costs
- Outdoor Education Costs (one to two terms $500; three to four terms $750)
Please Note: These fees are subject to annual review and all amounts quoted are in New Zealand dollars.
From 1 July 2016 – Homestay accommodation includes board for 46 weeks at $235 per week including GST. If a student does not require boarding accommodation during the school holiday weeks, a partial refund will be made, with a $100 per week retainer being paid to the homestay family.
Insurance is a condition of enrolment. All students must take out insurance with Unicare. More information is in the international prospectus.
Full year tuition fees – note these fees are valid from 1 July 2016:
|Homestay Accommodation @ $235 per week for 46 weeks||$10,810|
|Insurance (subject to change)||$550|
|Total – Payable in advance:||$24,860|
|General Living Expenses||$2,000|
|Personal Spending Money @ $50 per week for 46 weeks||$2,300|
|Travel / Airport Transport Fee||$250|
|Total Living Costs||$4,550|
Half year (2 term) and single term enrolments may be accepted. The fees are as follows:
|Half Year Tuition||$8,700|
|Single Term Tuition||$5,800|
|Three Term Tuition||$11,600|
|Outdoor Education for 1-2 Terms||$500|
|Outdoor Education for 3-4 Terms||$750|
21-22 Sept 2017
It’s that time of year again where students vote for their next stude...[more]
8pm School Hall 23/9/2017 this year’s theme is “Through the War...[more]
Please note new date 26/10/2017 at 7-8.30pm